The unique frame-and-tile system, Ethospace by Herman Miller, is one of the finest office furniture systems available in the market today. When it comes to refurbishing the workspace, you should opt for Herman Miller ethospace in order to get the utmost comfort and flexibility. The ethospace cubicles and tiles are perfect for reuse as they can be reupholstered to create a ‘fresh’ vibe within the organization.
Here are some of the benefits that make Ethospace cubicles the most versatile option –
Comfort and Flexibility
One of the most attractive aspects of Herman Miller cubicles is their flexibility. With a wide variety of tiles, material, and parts, Ethospace gives you numerous design choices. From contemporary to traditional, almost any vision you have for your office space can be attained. In addition to this, Ethospace’s tile system allows you to reassemble and disassemble the cubicle as required.
Renovate and Design Convenience
With unlimited design capabilities, Ethospace cubicles stay up-to-date, no matter how much things change. Whether you want to encourage collaboration between employees or simply freshen up the look, Ethospace provides you with the tools to achieve your vision.
- Tiles that can be installed with an array of laminates or fabrics.
- Incorporation of glass tiles to allow more natural light in the workspace.
- Tiles that can easily be refinished to create a new look in the office, or to replace old tiles to keep with a professional look in the workplace.
- Functional and different storage needs with overhead storage (shelving and flipper units) and under-surface storage.
Ethospace cubicles and parts help in reducing carbon footprint as the product line is made up from recycled content and is recyclable at the end of its life. Even the steel frames at the core of Ethospace are 100% recyclable. They also:
- Emit no VOCs
- Use only water-based stains
Thus, it is important to opt for Herman Miller ethospace cubicles as they help in maintaining professional appeal along with a level of comfort within the organization. So, when it comes to renovating or refurbishing the workspace, you must choose ethospace tiles and cubicles.